website statistics

Islamic Solidarity Games 2021

Totallympics

6 hours ago, MHSN said:

The competition will start tomorrow unofficially with men and women Scratch event in Cycling. well I can't remember I ever seen Cycling events before the opening ceremony but there is always a first time for everything :d

the official website is still terrible. I really hope they improve the "result section" the current one isn't useful.

Yeah, the results section leaves a lot to be desired at the moment…

This is last “big” multi-sports games of the summer, so I’ll probably follow the results and try to catch some streaming (if possible.)

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

The official website still sucks, no startlist, nothing in PDF, they just write the results (late)

the TV coverage wasn't great either, I was watching it live but until the result came up I didn't know one of the Iranians actually lapped the group and won a silver medal :d live TV coverage only showed 3 Cyclists lapping the group :facepalm:

I still hope things improve in next couple of days before the official start.

4 hours ago, MHSN said:

The official website still sucks, no startlist, nothing in PDF, they just write the results (late)

the TV coverage wasn't great either, I was watching it live but until the result came up I didn't know one of the Iranians actually lapped the group and won a silver medal :d live TV coverage only showed 3 Cyclists lapping the group :facepalm:

I still hope things improve in next couple of days before the official start.

Where did you do that? It doesn’t seem like there will be an international broadcast for these Games…

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 minute ago, MHSN said:

Ah, so no replay then :( 

Hopefully I’ll be able to catch a few events live at some point.