website statistics

Asian Games 2018

Fly_like_a_don

2 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

That Turkmen dude in the bronze medal wrestling bought against the Korean reminded me of, well, myself when wrestling against my impossibly strong girlfriend :dunno: Being thrown all over the place, ugh 

I wonder what TKM vs YEM match will look like then...

#banbestmen

3 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

That Turkmen dude in the bronze medal wrestling bought against the Korean reminded me of, well, myself when wrestling against my impossibly strong girlfriend :dunno: Being thrown all over the place, ugh 

comeon, :d this Korean guy is an Olympic champion, Permanov is an OK wrestler just not in the same level as Kim HW.

btw Permanov won Turkmenistan's first ever medal in wrestling 4 years ago, not this time

Just now, MHSN said:

comeon, :d this Korean guy is an Olympic champion, Permanov is an OK wrestler just not in the same level as Kim HW.

btw Permanov won Turkmenistan's first ever medal in wrestling 4 years ago, not this time

I'm not blaming the guy, I know how it feels when your opponent can basically throw you to the other side of the room if they wanted :d 

Spoiler

Even though I'm 25kg bigger for crying out loud

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Oooooh that throw, it's like the WWE but without being pre-decided :bowdown:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

That Yemen guy looks just as well trained as me. 

39 seconds and it's over :lol:

How bad was that dude from Thailand if he lost against this Yemen guy? :yikes: