website statistics

Asian Games 2018

Fly_like_a_don

we could easily win this 97kg Greco gold final which is the weakest weight in Asia but we wasted the chance by sending this piece of shit pathetic wrestler !! he didn't even a bronze ! Aliyari could beat all these guys easily :wall::wall:

the same goes to 130kg. how the hell they decided to send Mehdizadeh ?! he lost twice in Iranian national trials and finished 3rd. and today he showed that wasn't just an accident. being Asian Champion few months ago doesn't make you a good wrestler right now.

btw watching Greco is not good for my heart , while the officiating was totally OK in freestyle (even we got lucky once), all dubious calls in Greco go against Iranian wrestlers. and we know this will be always like this when we wrestle against certain countries in Asian Games (Korea, Uzbekistan and Kazakhstan)

What am I watching on channel 5 now? Looks like boxing but it's not boxing :p 

Edit: Sanda apparently. Thank you graphics.

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

This wushu stuff ain't half bad :yikes:

I don't really get the point of having this besides 579 other similar sports, but, not bad. I guess I only saw the event before where one guy stands alone and that was not very entertaining.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

+1 for the Iranian guy lifting his Indian semi final oppnent out of the mat and back to his coaches because the Indian guy could very clearly not walk normally anymore due to some foot injury :) 

4 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

This wushu stuff ain't half bad :yikes:

I don't really get the point of having this besides 579 other similar sports, but, not bad. I guess I only saw the event before where one guy stands alone and that was not very entertaining.

I like the sound when the clock ends. :p

#banbestmen

Just now, dcro said:

I like the sound when the clock ends. :p

I was thinking the same :d 

Come on Afghan guy :cheer:

Try and end the drought after the 1234 gold medals in the first Asian Games.

Spoiler

SIf0LNf.png

Is it really necessary to have the mat on a slightly elevated platform so every single time they go outside it, it looks like someone breaks their ankles? :dunno: