website statistics

Asian Games 2018

Fly_like_a_don

Well, the Iranian wushu player in the -70kg Men’s Final, has made the throw of the tournament and won the gold

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

10 minutes ago, thepharoah said:

I think the Iranian controlled the game and was the better side , so i'm a bit surprised of the score !

The Iranian commentator was talking about that even halfway in to the next fight :d I agree with you but to be honest I was also surprised when they gave the second round to Ahangarian in the previous final. so maybe they just wanted to make it even .

So, there are how many finals going on right now and the YouTube are only showing 1 (Men’s Road Race). I don’t care about the preliminary rounds of Beach Volleyball, Volleyball; I want to see Finals please.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Nice, loud cheering crowds for both days of cycling road race. Indonesians may have found a new favorite sport.

looks like there will be no gold for Iran in Rowing. we got a silver and a bronze today and our best chance finished with silver behind Vietnam :( still have two slim chances for the gold tomorrow.

today was also better in Taekwondo. both of them made it to the semifinal. at least our women's team won't go home empty handed.

3 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

I’m sorry the all the equestrian lovers out there, but dressage will never be exciting to me, ever.

This :d

The Netherlands can win every medal they want, I just don't get it and never will. I mean, it's cool and all that someone can work together with a horse that well, but then what? There is, in my opinion, not a single moment of excitement in an entire competition :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

30 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

So, there are how many finals going on right now and the YouTube are only showing 1 (Men’s Road Race). I don’t care about the preliminary rounds of Beach Volleyball, Volleyball; I want to see Finals please.

I was watching a bit of a pair from Oman against a pair from the Maldives....that was painful. Almost all of Oman's points came from stuff like the Maldives players just smashing the ball right into the net or way out of bounds, whereas most of the Maldives points came from Oman making a mistake on the serve and hitting it into the net instead of the Maldives players actually making the point..

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

7 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Nice, loud cheering crowds for both days of cycling road race. Indonesians may have found a new favorite sport.

This is reminding me a little of the Tour of Rwanda, it's really nice to see :cheer:

Too bad I have to close everything off and get to the train station in 20 minutes :(