website statistics

Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024 Tickets, Trips and Experiences

32 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

Good luck, I hope you can manage to get something :)

I’ve decided to just stick with what I got in the first round of ticket sales.

I’m still only planning on being there for the first few days so I was specifically looking into women’s handball in the days before the opening ceremony and swimming finals. But the handball wasn’t available and only the expensive swimming tickets were still available so I am happy to stick with my current roster.

For the Opening Ceremony I’ll probably watch it on TV rather than attend, maybe have a little celebration in my room :d 

That sounds like a good plan. I'm looking at going from 27th-31st (flying in on 26th, flying back on 1st) so I'll be hoping to get a few more events later on so I'm at least doing 1 event a day. I did plan on doing 8 events over the 5 days but that definitely won't be possible now. Swimming, Beach Volleyball and Mountain Biking look out of the question so I'll be looking at getting something from Boxing, Canoe Slalom, Handball, Table Tennis and Water Polo in the future on top of the Rowing and Rugby Sevens. Some medal sessions opening up would also be nice.  

So it turns out my dad, who also entered the draw, got his email on Thursday and didn't tell me about it because he put his country of residence as France when he signed up so the email came out in French. Nevertheless, I got tickets for the Rowing medal session on the 31st and the Rugby Seven's Women's Pool Stage on the 29th.  

Edited by Cinnamon Bun

6 hours ago, Adriano said:

I have slot tomorrow maybe take  waterpolo and volelyball. But probably all sold out.

Water Polo and Volleyball are all over €100 with them both only having dates in the 2nd half of the games, only Volleyball has 2 before August. So unless you're willing to pay those prices, you won't get any.  

7 minutes ago, Cinnamon Bun said:

Water Polo and Volleyball are all over €100 with them both only having dates in the 2nd half of the games, only Volleyball has 2 before August. So unless you're willing to pay those prices, you won't get any.  

But for waterpolo is session for 2 matches?

Seems like there's some luck and overall happiness here? Meanwhile on a Dutch forum, it's basically been just a show of disappointment everywhere, with someone payable tickets only available for sports people weren't interested in, nothing at all avaiable for things they were interested in and only massively expensive (yet still regular) tickets for somewhat ok events...

Reading all that, I am very glad I didn't throw myself in the mix for tickets :p 

Is it always like this? Imagine in September 2021 I decided I want to go to the Paris Olympics, but am only interested in seeing the men's table tennis final and the BMX (cross) finals...was that even possible, or would I still have had to pray and hope for those two exact sessions to appear in my list of possibilities in between first rounds of breakdancing and air rifle shooting and stuff?

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!