website statistics
6 minutes ago, Book said:

Hello all!

I'm Book. A long time fan of the Olympics but only recently started lurking on this forum, looking for qualification updates. Thought I'd pop in and start talking now, seems like a fun crowd.

I'm from the US, born in Los Angeles and spent most of my life in Oregon, now living in Massachusetts. My first memories of sports was at a rec center built as part of a parks initiative of the 1984 games. After getting the Olympic bug in 2008 I convinced my parents to drive me up to Vancouver in 2010 where we stayed in Canada just long enough to see the first two heats of 2 man bobsleigh. I was luckily able to get some tickets to Football, Athletics, Rhythmic Gymnastics, and Modern Pentathlon for Paris, so my Olympic hype is at an all time high right now. Looking for some sport climbing tickets still.

On the forum I hope to be a resident expert on US Track and Field trials and LA 2028 planning, anything Olympics on the US west coast I'll chat to anyone about. 

Welcome to the forum Book. Great to have you here :) 

1 minute ago, Sindo said:

I can't do anything with that, as I wrote here they decided to remove bold from the topic feed because it was kind of bugged. Some people complained here so maybe they will put it back one day :d

That’s fine, I can live without it. It was useful for sure but I will adjust :d 

22 minutes ago, dcro said:

Not working here, unfortunately.

You might be doing this already but thought I would just ask in case:

When you are linking from Instagram I click on the three dots here:

2F293067-0A55-40E1-BD20-2E12B54C8922.jpeg

Then I clicked on embed:

4CC35C9B-F17C-4E7C-8B3E-716D2F9BDCDF.jpeg

And then to source:

30652667-74AF-4FE5-A672-D87AF4E6A775.jpeg

And copied it there and if you then click source button again it should appear. Like I said you might already be doing that and there might be other ways of making it work too but that’s how I did it.

1 hour ago, Sindo said:

I have asked the host to increase our traffic limit because the traffic is going to increase in the next weeks towards the Olympics. Also, no more advertisiting on the website until the end of the Olympics.

Fantastic news, really appreciate that :hatoff:

5 hours ago, rybak said:

The tree again is placed next to the window? :d 

Yes it’s back in the usual position, I am a sucker for tradition :d. There’s actually some decorations on the tree that have been with the family since the 60s, some from the 70s, 80s, 90s and a couple of modern ones. Plus a decoration my niece made at school about 12+ years ago :d 

The tree itself is going strong for its 19th year now. It’s our first artificial tree as before that we always used real trees from the fields at home.