Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

Henry_Leon

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2018

Rafoo    9

Mercado and Otamendi fcking assholes...otamendi again retard move like vs croatia against rakitic

bestmen    789
Just now, konig said:

Congratulations France, a deserved victory.

why are you saying that with a bitter taste :d

thiago_simoes    178
Posted (edited)

Too bad for Argentina. I was rooting for them, of course, but as we say in Brazil, they had the knife and the cheese on their hands and still didn't slice the cheese. I hope Messi sticks around for 2022. He deserves a better coach, a better team to play with, and a World Cup title.

Edited by thiago_simoes
  • Thanks 1

ChandlerMne    77

France dominated whole match. Deserved victory even though Argentina had more than active result. Their team is just Leonel and him solely just isnt enough for success.

After 1/8 final we have both finalists from 2014 out.

bestmen    789

what feel the winners

Dg82dmBWAAIjzWw.jpg

De_Gambassi    236

Emotions enough for a world cup.

That's all I asked for, thank you guys

lapaj    47

It seems Argentina didn't learn anything from the Croatian game. Again Tagliafico and Mercado spent most of their times on the opponent's side, and left their sides empty. :wacko: It is sad, but the result could be 7(8)-3(4).

• Like 1

hckosice    1,578

Round of 16

France - Argentina 4:3 (1:1)   

Goals: 13. Griezmann (11m) 1:0, 57. Pavard 2:2, 64. Mbappe 3:2, 68. Mbappe 4:2  - 41. Di Maria 1:1, 48. Mercado 1:2, 90.+3 Agüero 4:3

Yellow Cards:  Matuidi, Pavard, Giroud - Rojo, Tagliafico, Mascherano, Banega, Otamendi.

Officials: Feghani – Sokhandan, Mansouri (all IRI), 42.873 attendance

France: Lloris - Pavard, Varane, Umtiti, Lucas - Pogba, Kante - Mbappe (89. Thauvin), Griezmann (83. Fekir), Matuidi (75. Tolisso) - Giroud

Argentina: Armani - Mercado, Otamendi, Rojo (46. Fazio), Tagliafico - Perez (66. Agüero), Mascherano, Banega - Pavon (75. Meza), Messi, Di Maria

vlad    65

Liberte, egalite, Mbappe :lol: :thumbup: Best match so far, no doubt about this. I have to be honest and say that I expected another boring match between these teams. I'm happy that I was wrong:yes

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

LDOG    481
hace 19 minutos, lapaj said:

It seems Argentina didn't learn anything from the Croatian game. Again Tagliafico and Mercado spent most of their times on the opponent's side, and left their sides empty. :wacko: It is sad, but the result could be 7(8)-3(4).

It's not their fault, midfield must provide coverage and it was non existent. I'm very disappointed with the coach, I thought he was good at the time, but he made all kind of stupid decisions and formations in the year he has been in charge. 

• Thanks 1