website statistics

Athletics WA World Relays 2021

Totallympics

1 minute ago, Illya said:

So Ukraine have small chance to qualify in Mixed 4×400 , if some World Finalists would be in Silesia Finals?

Yes! But the Situation for next year is extremes critical.

14 minutes ago, Benolympique said:

thank you neighbor, what are the chances of France in mixed and among women

I think the womens Relay Squad have an Easy Job. They are only in a heat with Kenya, Cuba and the Netherlands, so the only real dangerous Team is the netherlands and the four Ladys should run under 3:30.

The Mixed squad is against Netherlands, Czech Republic, Portugal, Spain, Turkey and Kenya. I‘m Not sure if Brossier and Jordier could ran 2 400 metres in such a short Time (Brossier 2 hours, Jordier 1:20), and for me Trynkler is the wrong Choice. There a defenitly faster women for example Ntiamoah and Pauline.

Women 4x100 have an Easy Heat with Switzerland, Denmark and Spain, But they Need to get the Stick around which was the Problem two years ago. In the end they could Maybe have a Chance to finish on the Podium ... if they reach the finish. If Not, they will be Out of World Champs next year.

3 minutes ago, JonPhi said:

I think the womens Relay Squad have an Easy Job. They are only in a heat with Kenya, Cuba and the Netherlands, so the only real dangerous Team is the netherlands and the four Ladys should run under 3:30.

The Mixed squad is against Netherlands, Czech Republic, Portugal, Spain, Turkey and Kenya. I‘m Not sure if Brossier and Jordier could ran 2 400 metres in such a short Time (Brossier 2 hours, Jordier 1:20), and for me Trynkler is the wrong Choice. There a defenitly faster women for example Ntiamoah and Pauline.

Women 4x100 have an Easy Heat with Switzerland, Denmark and Spain, But they Need to get the Stick around which was the Problem two years ago. In the end they could Maybe have a Chance to finish on the Podium ... if they reach the finish. If Not, they will be Out of World Champs next year.

You are german? you know yourselves very well in French sport. for the women's 4x100m relay, the women are bad on the passage of witness, otherwise in chrono it is corrext. For the mixed I would have thought of Guei

34 minutes ago, Benolympique said:

You are german? you know yourselves very well in French sport. for the women's 4x100m relay, the women are bad on the passage of witness, otherwise in chrono it is corrext. For the mixed I would have thought of Guei

Yes, I‘m from Germany, But i‘m also Interested in France, especially in Biathlon :)

Btw, Full line ups are out for today:

https://www.worldathletics.org/competitions/world-athletics-relays/silesia21/timetable

1 hour ago, JonPhi said:

French Squads for tonight:

? 4x400m W: Brossier, Lacoste, Grebo, Guei

? 4x400m M: Hann, Prevot, Courbiere, Jordier

? 4x100m W: Ombissa-Dzangue, Leduc, Pare, Richard-Mingas

? 4x100m M: Golitin, René, Zeze, Fall

? 4x400m Mi: Brossier, Trynkler, Naliali, Jordier

Interesting order in the Mixed Relay and a Double Start for Brossier and Jordier. But Trynkler a 55 second Runner in the Team :cry:

So Brossier and Jordier will double :mumble:No Kounta and Trynkler is indeed probably the weakest of them all, at least was this winter, there must be some insight we don't have.

so the coaches decided to move Emma from 2nd to the 3rd leg. :) Hopefully this will help the chances for NR and keep the chances for the WCH a bit longer.

Interesting that out of all teams only :FRA chosed W-W-M-M and :POR W-M-W-M  all other teams are going with M-W-W-M

1 hour ago, hckošice said:

so the coaches decided to move Emma from 2nd to the 3rd leg. :) Hopefully this will help the chances for NR and keep the chances for the WCH a bit longer.

Interesting that out of all teams only :FRA chosed W-W-M-M and :POR W-M-W-M  all other teams are going with M-W-W-M

Didn't all but one team go M-W-W-M last time?

Despite many strong team withdrew from the world relays, the competition remains of a high quality. Yes, there will surely be given some Olympic spots and of course the 2022WCH spots. For for all the teams it will still be extremely difficult! 

Have really been looking forward to this. Good chances for Danish records in both 4x100m if things work out. Just hope the extra attention won't make them too nervous. We'll most likely need a bit of luck to make it into the finals, but it's not out of reach.