website statistics

Men's Football UEFA European Championship 2020

Totallympics

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

Schick highly disagrees though :d 

(or was it Forsberg? I forgot, but I know yesterday or the day before someone scored a penalty after he was fouled, because I remember thinking 'that is some awesome revenge' :p )

Schick has to kick even with broken leg :p

Forsberg was not the "fouled", it was Quaison

4 minutes ago, hckošice said:

Schick has to kick even with broken leg :p

Forsberg was not the "fouled", it was Quaison

Yeah I thought Schick was the correct answer, taking (and making) the penalty with his bloody nose :bowdown: 

That's the biggest middle finger you can give to the player who fouled you :cheer: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Szczęsny doesn't care if his head gets blown off by that shot, he just throws himself right in front of it :bowdown: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

This team sucks. These two games against Sweden and Poland are the most boring football games I remember in the last few years. Now we need to win against Slovakia to advance and considering who are our forwards, I am not confident at all.

Right, all groups have had their second rounds of matches now. In the current situation, the third-placed teams in groups F (Portugal, 3 points), C (Austria, 3 points), B (Finland, 3 points) and E (Spain, 2 points) would qualify for the knockout round.

The combination of these four groups means that the 1/8th finals involving third-placed teams would be as follows:
Belgium - Portugal
Netherlands - Spain
Sweden - Austria
France - Finland

And the 1/8th finals not involving third-placed teams as of now would be as follows:
Italy - Ukraine
England - Slovakia
Czech Republic - Germany
Wales - Russia

Obviously this can and most likely will change quite a lot in the last round of group play, of all 24 teams, only the Netherlands is 100% certain of it's final place in the group.

I see that the Western articles about the behavior of the Hungarian fans have arrived as it was expected. Cue to sweeping statements from some people about how Hungary is fascist and racist and shouldn't be allowed to host international events. Interestingly enough nobody is making a big deal about how the French fans were throwing plastic glasses and bottles in the direction of Gulácsi. 

But they will "show it to Hungary" in Munich by decorating buildings with pride flags and maybe even have the arena lit up in rainbow colors (doubt that UEFA will allow the latter). As if anyone here would either care or appreciate such a gesture. Hungarian conservatives won't give a shit about it or they will laugh at it, and the Hungarian progressives will see it as an empty gesture because they know Germany won't actually do anything that can help their cause in Hungary.