website statistics

Alpine Skiing FIS World Cup 2021 - 2022

Totallympics

4 hours ago, JonPhi said:

Because the athletes are tomorrow already traveling to Lake Louise. First DH Training should be already on Tuesday.

80% of GS skiers won’t be in Lake Louise and the few that will could just skip one of the three trainings… I mean, sure not the easiest schedule wise, but sucks for all those GS girls that came all the way to the US for one race and saw it cancelled.

1 hour ago, hckošice said:

Can we just realize 2 minutes how absurd is That even with such crazy mistake she still was able to finish on the podium :bowdown:

Absolutely! It shows the dominance of her and Shiffrin, both made a big mistake and still they were the top-2, the rest has work to do :lol: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

58 minutes ago, JonPhi said:

The women's alpine races in St Moritz (SUI) are about to be cancelled. The reason is that all people entering from Canada would have to spend 10 days in quarantine. There is also no exemption for athletes.

I was going to say "That sucks for the Canadians, but is that really a reason to cancel it?". Then I remembered Lake Louise :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

By the way, the Lake Louise World Cup is rather questionable as well at the moment due to weather....not unrealistic that St Moritz will be cancelled because everyone was at an event which was cancelled as well :( 

Hopefully all these potentially missing speed events will be replaced somewhere, but I doubt it..