website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2016

1 minute ago, hckosice said:

man this sentence is literally a crime :d

well, in fact I think that I´m so attracted by sea mainly because I somehow associate it with sun and heat :lol: I know, mabe thats just stupid, but thats what I have engraved in my mind -- sea = sun, heat, peace, tranquility, calm, comfort :d and now even more, just be two minutes out, and when your fingers will start to freeze from the local drastic weather you´ll immediately dream about a crowded beach :d

That's another reason why I hate it, sun and heat :d 

In the summer I'm complaining it's too hot and I want the winter, in the winter when I'm freezing I say it's at least better than burning in the summer :p 

When it's fucking cold --> Dress warmer clothes, it helps

When it's fucking hot --> Well..at some point you can't dress less clothes :lol: and then there's just no escaping the heat

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 hora atrás, hckosice disse:

chosing between this

Mostrar conteúdo oculto

Výsledok vyhľadávania obrázkov pre dopyt slovensko hory

http://www.manmagazin.sk/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Zelen%C3%A9-pleso-Vysok%C3%A9-tatry-699x298.jpg

Výsledok vyhľadávania obrázkov pre dopyt tatry

Výsledok vyhľadávania obrázkov pre dopyt tatry krivan

and this

Mostrar conteúdo oculto

Výsledok vyhľadávania obrázkov pre dopyt beach europe

Výsledok vyhľadávania obrázkov pre dopyt beach europe

Výsledok vyhľadávania obrázkov pre dopyt zandvoort

Výsledok vyhľadávania obrázkov pre dopyt zandvoort

not so hard...sun and sea..I choose, no, wait I WANT the second one :d

I actually choose the first one as well!

And I have great beaches in my country (with warm water. not warm like Mediterranean warm, but definitely better than the ice age's temperature of northern/central Europe seas :lol:):

Spoiler

beach_guide_3.jpg

Algarve-Praia-no-algarve.jpeg

Quinta-do-Pessegueiro-Moradias-Alentejo-Porto-Covo-Habita%C3%A7%C3%A3o-Casa-Villa-praia-3.jpg

Not signed in

and good mountains as well (not high, only 2000m max)

Spoiler

3354344.jpg

2813018.jpg

N24031.jpg?itok=VHhnTkAy

Not signed in

I lke the sea and can't imagine to live without seeing it once in a while, but in the end, I do really prefer mountains like those in Alps or Pirineus! I've just been at Yellowstone in USA some months ago and it was amazing :d:d

5 minutes ago, hckosice said:

and here is it :d yes there is one escape. just jump into the sea  :evil:

By the time I get there the heat has killed me :d 

And then you're going out of the sea, back to where you put your towel and stuff, and you see some German tourists threw it aside and dug a hole for themselves there. No thanks :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

7 minutes ago, kungshamra71 said:

I actually choose the first one as well!

And I have great beaches in my country (with warm water. not warm like Mediterranean warm, but definitely better than the ice age's temperature of northern/central Europe seas :lol:):

Hide contents

beach_guide_3.jpg

Algarve-Praia-no-algarve.jpeg

Quinta-do-Pessegueiro-Moradias-Alentejo-Porto-Covo-Habita%C3%A7%C3%A3o-Casa-Villa-praia-3.jpg

Not signed in

and good mountains as well (not high, only 2000m max)

Hide contents

3354344.jpg

2813018.jpg

N24031.jpg?itok=VHhnTkAy

Not signed in

I lke the sea and can't imagine to live without seeing it once in a while, but in the end, I do really prefer mountains like those in Alps or Pirineus! I've just been at Yellowstone in USA some months ago and it was amazing :d:d

those photos of your beach are simply divine. I want. I want. I want.. absolute paradise on earth.:wub:

well, it´s not like I hate mountains or so...they are very nice, I know, and if we haven´t them,,we will have nothing :lol: as they are our biggest touristic atraction... but sun and beach is just over :d

ah sure, Yellowstone must be fantastic experience, I´ve seen some pictures and they looks awesome. amazing nature :)

7 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

By the time I get there the heat has killed me :d 

And then you're going out of the sea, back to where you put your towel and stuff, and you see some German tourists threw it aside and dug a hole for themselves there. No thanks :p 

hahaha ok :lol:

Livin' it up in Lithuania: Kaunas Exploration

Croatian delegation spent this Wednesday exploring the host city of Kaunas. In the morning we visited the Žalgirio Arena while in the afternoon we made a tour around the historic parts.

Final touches are being made in the arena, but everything looks great. :)

https://zalgirioarena.lt/wp-content/uploads/tvsp/11153819511.jpeg

Our hotel is right in the centre of the town so everything is accessible by foot, no long drives today!

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/d8/c3/3c/d8c33c3642d671271cd649619a9b63f0.jpg

The delegation has just returned back to the hotel. Tomorrow will be the last chance to do some sightseeing. We plan to go up to Klaipeda, to visit the Baltic sea.

#banbestmen

9 minutes ago, dcro said:

Our hotel is right in the centre of the town so everything is accessible by foot, no long drives today!

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/d8/c3/3c/d8c33c3642d671271cd649619a9b63f0.jpg

The delegation has just returned back to the hotel. Tomorrow will be the last chance to do some sightseeing. We plan to go up to Klaipeda, to visit the Baltic sea.

the second picture looks really like some diagonal alley :d very nice :)

I can't really explain the breaks :d To be honest, I don't even know what lunch is, I've probably never had a main meal earlier than 18:00 (Excluding weekends). Since my schedule is so messed up, dinner is usually my lunch late in the evening and I might grab a snack at 22:00-24:00 whilst watching a bit of Youtube or a Show, or Biathlon re-runs :/

Edited by Werloc