Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

Olympian1010

Central American and Caribbean Games 2018

In his last attempt, Keshorn Walcott from Trinidad and Tobago wins gold with a 84.47 mark.

In the same event, Grenada won a silver, their only medal of the Games.

Second medal for :SUR in men's triple jump :yes

Second gold medal for Barbados, winning the men's 4x100, establishing a new NR.

Gold medal for Jamaica in men's doubles in badminton :yes

::FRG French Guiana lost match for bronze in women's rugby sevens, its best chance at a medal :cry:

Bad judgiing sees the Dominican Republic lose gold medal against Mexico in women's boxing -64kg :redcard:

The Replay list is now complete for time being and can be viewed here. If you wish to see further replays posted contact me with your wishes. Also, keep in mind that I am still actively looking for replays. Now, re-enjoy the games.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Olympian1010 said:

The Replay list is now complete for time being and can be viewed here. If you wish to see further replays posted contact me with your wishes. Also, keep in mind that I am still actively looking for replays. Now, re-enjoy the games.

Is there a specific link with Water Polo matches? Thank you for the great effort anyway.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, ATHENS 1896 said:

Is there a specific link with Water Polo matches? Thank you for the great effort anyway.

Unfortunately the hosts only choose video certain events, so there are no offical live streams of Water Polo. However, all hope is not lost as I found a partial stream of the men’s final on Facebook, so here you go: Water Polo - Men’s Final (Partial)

• Thanks 1

Amazing results for Mexico with 132 golds, 30 more than second place Cuba and almost beating their own record (which is 138 golds from 2002 I think, but Cuba did not participate in that edition).

Disappointing performance from Colombia, which I expected to do much better at home. Maybe they should have saved the effort from South American Games...