website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

5 minutes ago, LDOG said:

I get one can feel the need to present condolences to the british people but do you really feel any significant emotional connection to a foreign monarch?

Emotional? No, I feel that connection not even for the representatives of my own country. :d

But I had enormous respect for her and I think she will be missed for everything she represented.

She died only five months later of her husband, RIP, i respect her like politician but its dificult to find somebody in my country who is sad remembering what she represent for argentinians.

There are a lot of memes now about her competition with Mirta Legrand ( a very old television host) and now Mirta "wins" the treasure of the hellfish.

7 minutes ago, konig said:

She died only five months later of her husband, RIP, i respect her like politician but its dificult to find somebody in my country who is sad remembering what she represent for argentinians.

Her husband died more than a year ago, not five months.

I think most people here simply don't care (neither positive or negative way), it's just jokes. 

49 minutes ago, bestmen said:

when my car gets damaged ...i need a mechanic to repaire it , i need a professor to teach kids , i need a doctor to treat deases , i need a farmer to produce vegetables  ...not this queen ...she doesn't even know how to cook 1 egg

Actually Her Majesty was a qualified mechanic so if your car got damaged, she could probably have helped you out. In fact she is probably the only head of state who would have the ability to strip an engine