website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

17 hours ago, Vic Liu said:

BBC (aka constitution of democracy) declares it's a clear murder but manipulated and corrupt judges and jurors announced he's innocent. So let's welcome to the world of arbitrary murders. No one's gonna save and liberate the poor Americans by bombing their houses? At least sanction those officials!

The tweet says he was cleared of murder, as in he was found not guilty.

6 hours ago, opruh said:

Bbc is a self proclaimed constitution of democracy.

So? Nowhere in this case the BBC says that it's clear murder and corrupted judges ruled the guy innocent. Quite weird to attack them for an article which is pure news and quotes, it doesn’t even contain any opinion or suggestion by the author :rolleyes:

13 hours ago, Gianlu33 said:

Now it's official :cheer: Volt join the Bulgarian parliament and have officials elected in :NED:ITA:GER:POR:BUL and in European Parliament 

Meanwhile in Denmark they got 105 votes for the municipality elections in Frederiksberg, putting them at 0,2 %. 

I got 0,5 % (994 votes) of the votes in Aarhus. Was only enough to make me the 1st replacement, but overall pretty proud.

Volt is an interesting project, but it's still damn small in most countries.

49 minutes ago, Agger said:

Meanwhile in Denmark they got 105 votes for the municipality elections in Frederiksberg, putting them at 0,2 %. 

I got 0,5 % (994 votes) of the votes in Aarhus. Was only enough to make me the 1st replacement, but overall pretty proud.

Volt is an interesting project, but it's still damn small in most countries.

I follow the Frederiksberg campaign, and tbh the team had other expectative, btw it's a marathon and not a sprint and it's a frist step for the Danish team :)

Ps. Congrats for your result in Aarhus :cheer:

8 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

I follow the Frederiksberg campaign, and tbh the team had other expectative, btw it's a marathon and not a sprint and it's a frist step for the Danish team :)

Ps. Congrats for your result in Aarhus :cheer:

Yeah. I know. It's still very small in Denmark. We had a visit from Kathrine Richter a couple of years ago to talk about the project.

Just doesn't feel like it's growing here in Denmark. We do have quite a few new parties right now, which could make it tougher.