website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

• 2 weeks later...

SWEDEN :SWE

Tomorrow Sweden’s biggest party Social Democratic Party (Socialdemokraterna) will start their congress. The party’s leader and Sweden’s Prime Minister Stefan Löfven will step down. Finance Minister Magdalena Andersson will take the role as the leader of the Social Democratic Party and possibly as Sweden’s first female Prime Minister ever. I’m so proud of her!! I will tell more about her after she has take over. Good luck QUEEN!! :thumbup:

Virginia has voted for a Republican governor. Quick loss for Joe Biden's crew there.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-59144293

Anyone still cares about George Floyd? Guess not. Minnesota rejected the idea of replacing the police department. I remember the heated arguments here over 12 months ago. Look how things have changed when everyone went back to living their lives. All those mental health instructors can truly bugger off now. Ain't gonna happen.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-59143893

20 hours ago, Monzanator said:

Do Social Democrats actually have any political competition in Sweden? It seems like a one-party system given how Social Democrats are always in power :p

Unfortunately they have competition in Sweden. :cry: Social Democrats took the power again in 2014 after some years with the Moderate party and Fredrik Reinfeldt as Sweden’s Prime Minister. 

Social Democrats are in danger again! I hope the new leader Magdalena Andersson can save them and Sweden. 

27 minutes ago, DaniSRB said:

How quickly everyone forgot Afghanistan....

Because Afghan lives don’t matter according to western human right values.  At least 1000 Afghan lives worth one sentence of Nalvany and 100 Afghan lives worth a Hong Kong activist pleading guilty.