website statistics

Winter Olympic Games Beijing 2022 News

27 minutes ago, Vic Liu said:

Currently no. After confirming I can’t have the tickets, I went back to hometown for holiday. As @orangeman said on the forum, he will go to the opening ceremony tonight and I guess he is already inside the stadium.

I wasn't able to get to Beijing due to some restrictions.... I had to stay in Chongqing kinda sad about it. But nothing I can do ....

2 minutes ago, Jan Linha said:

I wasn't able to get to Beijing due to some restrictions.... I had to stay in Chongqing kinda sad about it. But nothing I can do ....

Ohhhh.... What can I say? That's a shame.

Enjoy watching the games though!

Greetings from Kraków, PL

3 minutes ago, rafalgorka said:

Ohhhh.... What can I say? That's a shame.

Enjoy watching the games though!

Greetings from Kraków, PL

Yeah, thanks. It is more complicated then people can imagine. Maybe we can talk about it one day .... Anyways, at least I have winter vacation from school and I am in the same time zone. So no limitation in watching💪💪😅😅. Hoping to meet

some of the guys from totallympics during the Paris Games .... Hope everything is less strict than now, especially covid sh*t

On 2/4/2022 at 5:14 AM, opruh said:

Soldiers are citizens too, nothing wrong with this.

I know your someone who'll happily eat the chinese shit if they say so. Btw Phillipines has bought missiles from in a strong message to china .

Nonetheless don't want to spoil the mood of the games arguing with some idiots. 

28 minutes ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

I know your someone who'll happily eat the chinese shit if they say so. Btw Phillipines has bought missiles from in a strong message to china .

Nonetheless don't want to spoil the mood of the games arguing with some idiots. 

Leading candidate in our election is pro-Chinese, you will have to get used to it.

Snowboarding slopestyle was just about watchable, ice hockey was good, ski jumping not watchable at all for most just convinced them better events are in the afternoon... 

I am having hopes on biathlon and short track, really suites the Indian audience  - interesting, clear, unpredictable. 

2 minutes ago, Vektor said:

The live scoring is once again not working properly, just like in Tokyo, even with less events. Is it really that hard to build a live scoring system for the Games that actually works? 

Live timing on FIS site does work though ;)