website statistics

Winter Olympic Games Beijing 2022 News

12 minutes ago, Vic Liu said:

Rumor says China downgrade the standard of being Covid positive after complaints. I guess it’s consistent to Europe standard now. So we may see less cases in coming days.

A bit too late for Maliszewska, I'm afraid... But that's life, sh.t happens. 

3 minutes ago, rafalgorka said:

A bit too late for Maliszewska, I'm afraid... But that's life, sh.t happens. 

She’s still on the start list of 500m tomorrow. Hope she’s fine with the heat then she can keep training for next couple days.

23 minutes ago, Vic Liu said:

Rumor says China downgrade the standard of being Covid positive after complaints. I guess it’s consistent to Europe standard now. So we may see less cases in coming days.

Well, what types of complaints? I would say testing is fine. And after being positive downgrading quarantine to 2 days is kinda fair I think ....

35 minutes ago, Vic Liu said:

No one should be allowed to leave the bubble for the entirety of the competition to keep the citizens of Beijing safe from the virus.

18 minutes ago, opruh said:

No one should be allowed to leave the bubble for the entirety of the competition to keep the citizens of Beijing safe from the virus.

If I am not wrong that's how it is...... Nobody can leave the bubble. Isn't it the primary purpose of having the bubble?

Just now, rafalgorka said:

@Vic Liu @Jan Linha guys, if you don't mind asking, are you in Beijing now?

Currently no. After confirming I can’t have the tickets, I went back to hometown for holiday. As @orangeman said on the forum, he will go to the opening ceremony tonight and I guess he is already inside the stadium.

2 minutes ago, Vic Liu said:

Currently no. After confirming I can’t have the tickets, I went back to hometown for holiday. As @orangeman said on the forum, he will go to the opening ceremony tonight and I guess he is already inside the stadium.

It's a pity you couldn't get any tickets. These are awful times in the world now, aren't they?

Anyway, enjoy watching the games, as we all do!!! Greetings from :POL

3 minutes ago, Vic Liu said:

As @orangeman said on the forum, he will go to the opening ceremony tonight and I guess he is already inside the stadium.

@orangeman people say you're in the golden circle right now ;-) we are all waiting for your reviews. :-)