website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Eurovision Song Contest 2021

rybak

3 minutes ago, Bearas said:

:LTU was destroyed by jury votes.. 

Anyway, :ITA was far away from being my choice as a winning song, but at least I'm confident that Italy will pull out a wonderful show next year!

And we should be happy with that, points for Lithuania (disco creepy old fashioned song)  from jury it is a joke

Just now, Vektor said:

Only one song of the Top5 is in English. If this result won't convince countries to send more songs that aren't in English, nothing will. 

Would more say that it should mean that countries shouldn't be scared of doing so. Those songs didn't win due to the language, but it shows that it didn't cost them the result.

3 minutes ago, Vektor said:

Only one song of the Top5 is in English. If this result won't convince countries to send more songs that aren't in English, nothing will. 

yeah, this edition gave me some hope. Hopefully TISC participants follow suit :p

23 minutes ago, Illya said:

2nd place to televoting !!!! This is great result for us. But Polish juries is stupud

San Marino gave us 12 points in semi. Hahahaha   so maybe we will gave them 12 points too in final.  Croatia miss by 5 points final with Norway...