website statistics

Tennis Qualification for Summer Olympic Games 2016

Wanderer

10 minutes ago, stepansevs said:

Do you know if there is possible to change nomination in doubles? Because it is unfair to Radek Stepanek to say it in last time.

I found only this link . according to the article, No, you´ll have 106 athletes. none can replace Tomáš.

Just now, hckosice said:

I fund only this link . according to the article No, you´ll have 106 athletes. none can replace Tomáš.

No. I mean, we have another players qualified for rio: vesely and rosol. They should play doubles together as well. But for czech team should be better to play Stepanek with Rosol or Vesely. In other case Stepanek will not go to rio too.

7 minutes ago, hckosice said:

I found only this link . according to the article, No, you´ll have 106 athletes. none can replace Tomáš.

Both Russia and Switzerland have replaced one of the doubles players this week.

#banbestmen

1 minute ago, stepansevs said:

No. I mean, we have another players qualified for rio: vesely and rosol. They should play doubles together as well. But for czech team should be better to play Stepanek with Rosol or Vesely. In other case Stepanek will not go to rio too.

ah ok i misunderstood, sorry :d well hard question, I really do not know, we have to wait for ITF confirmations, anyhow, I´m persuaded that we will have more withdrawals untill the opening of the OG, so who know what else will happened and who will play

29 minutes ago, stepansevs said:

I think its possible. Canada is nominating Daniel Nestor to replace Raonic (Nestor wasn't on the original team).

3 minutes ago, stepansevs said:

Pliskova will not go to Rio too. Virus zika I don't know why they announce it in last minute.

My guess is that they don't care about Olympics, and when their Olympic Committees ask for confirmation they say: "What? No, count me out."

#banbestmen

31 minutes ago, stepansevs said:

Pliskova will not go to Rio too. Virus zika I don't know why they announce it in last minute.

so, Alertova is now in. She is next best ranked Czech player (and also she is first under line)

Edited by dareza