website statistics

Road Cycling 2016 Discussion Thread

bestmen

Pretty cool that the first guy to cross the finish line takes the gold 3 and a half hours later :d 

Decent day for Germany overall with 1st, 2nd and 4th place :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

What a shocking result! Second year in a row that Kämna got beaten by much less talented athletes thanks to the conditions, i cant believe this disgusting result. Kämna wouldve easily won the gold the last two years if the conditions wouldve been fair. Instead some complete no name got lucky with the conditions and won the gold. :facepalm:

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

4 minutes ago, OlympicsFan said:

What a shocking result! Second year in a row that Kämna got beaten by much less talented athletes thanks to the conditions, i cant believe this disgusting result. Kämna wouldve easily won the gold the last two years if the conditions wouldve been fair. Instead some complete no name got lucky with the conditions and won the gold. :facepalm:

Here we go with the no-names again (not meaning I'm satisfied with the conditions in Doha)

well, this is so far best result for Serbia in TT. Stojnic can participate with juniors next year also. So, maybe top 20 is next goal. :)

and he finished also on 29. place on EC after one month, interesting. :d But this is of course better result.

Edited by dareza