website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2016

5 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Igra Bez Granica it means a game without boarders, right ? :d

yes :) He said: "My life is game without borders". This song is from 2007 and few months later he died

Edited by dareza

1 minute ago, dcro said:

Borders, not boarders. :p

yes yes borders, frontiers haha sorry :lol: It wasn´t hard, because in slovak it´s Hra bez hraníc. elementary, my dear Watson :d

but the second one :MNE I don´t know :( više te nema :mumble:više is something high, higher and nema means probably haven´t...so maybe I haven´t you higher ? :d

31 minutes ago, hckosice said:

yes yes borders, frontiers haha sorry :lol: It wasn´t hard, because in slovak it´s Hra bez hraníc. elementary, my dear Watson :d

but the second one :MNE I don´t know :( više te nema :mumble:više is something high, higher and nema means probably haven´t...so maybe I haven´t you higher ? :d

no :) Više can be used in two ways. One is that you mentioned and second is something like one thing doesn't exist anymore (literal translation of the song) . In song he said that she goes from him and she has new boyfriend :lol:

Edited by dareza

1 minute ago, dareza said:

no :) Više can be used in two ways. One is that you mention and second is something like one thing doesn't exist anymore. In song he said that she goes from him from and she has new boyfriend :lol:

ah ok, so I was completely wrong :lol: Thanks for the clarifications :yes

4 hours ago, bestmen said:

LOL what can he knows about the Syrian singers ?

Not a lot but after an amazing concert with Damon Albarn and the Orchestra of Syrian Musicians on Roskilde (watched online) I've gotten to know some few. I just have to chose who I'll send for the festival in here ;)

:CHN  Qi Long - Waiting for too long

I actually had no idea of which chinese music to send to the Festival, but when I start searching I found this one, which (coincidentially) was a chinese music I remember to listen on the plane when I return from visiting China! I found it very relaxing :p

:JPN AKB48 - Heavy Rotation

This is the complete opposite of the Chinese song I put here. I found about this band through some japanese work colleagues of a project I work a few years ago, and those japaneses were totally addicted to this very strange band. For what I know, it's a band made with more than 80 members, all girls, and it's a huge success there in Japan (just look at the views on this video!!! :yikes:).

Not my style of music, but I think it's something totally different and worth of sharing on a music festival! :d