website statistics

Athletics at the Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024

Totallympics

Richardson looked nervous already on the introduction. The start was again awful and she is lucky, that this years final wasn't that strong. With this result she wouldn't have gotten a medal in the past 3 Olympics. 

:LCA Alfred just ran with it on the other way:hyper: What a blow-out victory. 

Swimming and athletics sessions at the same time with both Dutch NOS and Eurosport switching back and forth all the time (and so me needing to switch streams all the time) is...so....tiring :lol: 

Please just make the Olympics 3 days longer just so we can avoid any day with overlap between these two, this is impossbile.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Please just make the Olympics 3 days longer just so we can avoid any day with overlap between these two, this is impossbile.

I've said it countless time, just make the SOG 3 full weeks.. Have the OC on Monday night and start events from Tuesday. Could schedule stuff more evenly and not clog 15 sports at the same time..

It is not a day of Romanchuk family ((

Mykhailo got high temperature yesterday and withdraw from 1500 m in swimming

And I am afraid Maryna could become ill today too ((((

1 minute ago, Federer91 said:

I've said it countless time, just make the SOG 3 full weeks.. Have the OC on Monday night and start events from Tuesday. Could schedule stuff more evenly and not clog 15 sports at the same time..

And this will create some more quotas for athletes since the village will be used not so intensively