website statistics

Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024 Top 5 Medal Tally Predictions

Posted (edited)
49 minutes ago, JoshMartini007 said:

:CHN :USA :FRA :GBR :NED

While the United States will win more medals, China will win more gold. France will be on an island in third while 4th and 5th will be interchangeable. Japan, Italy, Australia and Germany also have a chance at making the top 5

I appreciate the faith in :NED :thumbup:

However I fear that we won't be winning enough golds to be top 5. I think :FRA and :GBR will be competing for 4 and 5, while :NED will compete with :GER:JPN:AUS:ITA for the 6-10 spots.

Our gold medal tally in recent world championships is heavily inflated, I fear Bol won't win the 400mH and 4x400m when McLaughlin is present (at least not both) and I don't see Steenbergen winning the 100m and 4x100m when Mollie O'Callaghan is back.

Edited by Jinzha

3 hours ago, Jinzha said:

I appreciate the faith in :NED :thumbup:

However I fear that we won't be winning enough golds to be top 5. I think :FRA and :GBR will be competing for 4 and 5, while :NED will compete with :GER:JPN:AUS:ITA for the 6-10 spots.

Our gold medal tally in recent world championships is heavily inflated, I fear Bol won't win the 400mH and 4x400m when McLaughlin is present (at least not both) and I don't see Steenbergen winning the 100m and 4x100m when Mollie O'Callaghan is back.

Wait I just reread this and realised I'm missing someone in my top 10. I kinda just assumed the top 3 was locked by :USA:CHN:RUS , but one of those countries is not competing of course.

Version 2.0:

I think :FRA:GBR:JPN will be competing for spots 3-5 and :NED:GER:AUS:ITA:KOR will compete for the 6-10 spots.

57 minutes ago, Jinzha said:

Wait I just reread this and realised I'm missing someone in my top 10. I kinda just assumed the top 3 was locked by :USA:CHN:RUS , but one of those countries is not competing of course.

Version 2.0:

I think :FRA:GBR:JPN will be competing for spots 3-5 and :NED:GER:AUS:ITA:KOR will compete for the 6-10 spots.

I’m thinking at least one of :CAN:BRA:HUN will overtake :KOR but otherwise I completely agree.