website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Eurovision Song Contest 2024

Totallympics

6 minutes ago, prso1000 said:

Honestly very difficult situation. 
if Israel wins then everybody will talk about manipulation , true or not doesn’t matter. Clearly the next esc would be very problematic as no host (maybe Germany would take over for Israel) and many countries will withdraw. 

on the other hand not even sure I want Croatia to win. The song is ok, but nothing special, we probably can’t afford it and I could imagine the production would be embarrassing. Therefore let’s agree on Switzerland, Italy or France. 

i listened to a few seconds of the swiss song and that was enough for me.absolutely no way should that even make top 10.

6 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

I hope so :d 

Been my big favourite from the first time I heard it :cheer: 

Especially if, outside of Israel getting the free war votes, the biggest challengers are Switzerland and France, which I found soooo....meh.

Yes France and Switzerland don’t do it for me, nothing special that we haven’t seen a million times before and neither are catchy enough to make me want to sing them as I go about my day :d 

45 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

There's No Going Back

WOOOOOOAAAAAAAA

Croatia Has To Win

WOOOOOAAAAAAAAA

EBU Is a Piss Dump

WOOOOOOAAAAAAAA

Osterdahl to the Labor Camp

WOOOOOOAAAAAAAA

(And i hate the Dutch entry, as previously stated, but the circus is getting out of hand)

You don't need to worry about Eurovision.... Bulgaria can't afford participation fee anyway lol.

8 minutes ago, Bearas said:

You don't need to worry about Eurovision.... Bulgaria can't afford participation fee anyway lol.

We can, just want to give money for something more meaningful and not partake in the current dark ages of Eurovision. :rolleyes:

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, Belle said:

I so look forward to TOISC 2024 much more than this shit. :(

TOISC and TAISC 

More countries :thumbup:

Less expensive :thumbup:

Talking about food in the breaks:thumbup:

Less drama:thumbup:

Malta getting to the finals :thumbup:

Edited by Dnl

Ireland was missing from the flag parade today, something was going on apparently. It's hard to read this and not think about the earlier reports about delegation members of Ireland and Spain being harrassed by Israeli delegation members...

jmZqswH.png

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!