website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Eurovision Song Contest 2024

Totallympics

1 minute ago, Biathlonfan said:

so how the hell is that her fault then ? you people have  Russia in your heads 24/7 i swear.....

We ask for excluding people from Olympics for much less. 

by the way I don’t care about Ukraine and Russia. I am actually more in favor of allowing Russia to participate in Olympics. 

what I don’t like is that us the west has so many double standards. 

1 minute ago, prso1000 said:

We ask for excluding people from Olympics for much less. 

by the way I don’t care about Ukraine and Russia. I am actually more in favor of allowing Russia to participate in Olympics. 

what I don’t like is that us the west has so many double standards. 

The west being hypocritical is not a new thing,nor is it likely to change,and yes israel will be protected,nevermind that one could ask why it is a point of conversation anyway,THERE NOT EUROPEAN ,WHY ARE THEY IN SOMETHING CALLED EUROVISION ?

The west being hypocritical is not a new thing,nor is it likely to change,and yes israel will be protected,nevermind that one could ask why it is a point of conversation anyway,THERE NOT EUROPEAN ,WHY ARE THEY IN SOMETHING CALLED EUROVISION ?

It’s not a European competition, but EBU competition. All members can participate incl Israel, Lebanon etc. 

Just now, prso1000 said:

It’s not a European competition, but EBU competition. All members can participate incl Israel, Lebanon etc. 

Honestly it just makes it more of a joke,then call it ebuvision,is the Austarlian period of competing in it over yet ?

3 minutes ago, Biathlonfan said:

Much as I dislike Israel as a nation, I can definitely accept them being EBU members, they're a lot closer to Europe than to all the nations around them that pretend they don't exist.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Much as I dislike Israel as a nation, I can definitely accept them being EBU members, they're a lot closer to Europe than to all the nations around them that pretend they don't exist.

so what's the explanation for Australia and is it over for them yet ?

Edited by Biathlonfan

so what's the explanation for Australia and is it over for them yet ?

There is no geopolitical explanation for Australia I believe. If it were up to me (which it obviously isn't :d), I'd have voted against them being EBU members, but honestly I also don't care that much.

It's not over yet, no.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, heywoodu said:

There is no geopolitical explanation for Australia I believe. If it were up to me (which it obviously isn't :d), I'd have voted against them being EBU members, but honestly I also don't care that much.

It's not over yet, no.

I don't care either btw,i just find it dumb.

Just now, Griff88 said:

Seems like I chose the wrong year for re-following the contest lol

yeah,it's dramageddon,return next year,with luck not in israel,so a bigger shitshow doesn't take place.