website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

40 minutes ago, Grassmarket said:

Like all leftists, our friend is very good.at lofty declarations of principle, not so good at practical reality.  I’m presuming he’s not volunteering to do the gathering & spreading.

Not a hard job. You can empty a septic tank with a slurry tanker in a matter of minutes.

The hardest bit would be the design of buildings to allow access quickly.

1 minute ago, Dragon said:

Not a hard job. You can empty a septic tank with a slurry tanker in a matter of minutes.

The hardest bit would be the design of buildings to allow access quickly.

Yeah, I can see how completely rebuilding every single sewer & every single building we’ve built over the last 170 years might take a few years’ work.

1 hour ago, phelps said:

in North Korea human feces are already massively used as fertilizers right now, because the Country doesn't have the industrial/chemical ones following UN sanctions.

and actually, they were/are used also in many other places where poverty is at the highest level.

not here to explain the whole drama, but you can easily find in the net what the human feces used as fertilizer do to human body.

just search for health conditions of people defecting from North Korea.

It is very difficult for me to find an appropriate answer to this comment, but i will try:

1) How do you know that this is what he meant?

2) If you didn't ask him what he meant: What made you think that you could speak on his behalf?

3) Could you maybe post a link to the study that "proves" that people defe(ca)ting from North Korea are in such a bad state (health-wise) because North Korea uses human feces as fertilizer?

4) Where did i advocate for the use of human feces as fertilizer? (If i forgot that i wrote that, then please excuse my question)

5) Could you maybe post a link to a study that "proves" that using human feces as a fertilizer is bad for the body?

Thanks!

Edited by OlympicsFan

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

1 hour ago, Grassmarket said:

Like all leftists, our friend is very good.at lofty declarations of principle, not so good at practical reality.  I’m presuming he’s not volunteering to do the gathering & spreading.

1) I am not a leftist, centralist or "rightist", but a pragmatist. Thanks for trying to put me into a category in order to "disqualify" me. This is always a good starting point for a discussion.

2) Could you maybe show me where i advocated for using human feces as fertilizer? (Please excuse the question if i just forgot that i wrote that)

3) Let's assume that i advocated this idea, but wouldn't be willing to do the "collecting" myself: How would this make the concept (using human feces as fertilizer) less "plausible"? I assume you are in favor of putting murderers behind bars (as an example)? I also assume that you wouldn't be willing to do the "deed" (picking them up ... not knowing if they are armed for example) yourself?

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

38 minutes ago, Grassmarket said:

Yeah, I can see how completely rebuilding every single sewer & every single building we’ve built over the last 170 years might take a few years’ work.

"It's too much work to do within a few years, so let's not look into it at all."

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

29 minutes ago, OlympicsFan said:

It is very difficult for me to find an appropriate answer to this comment, but i will try:

1) How do you know that this is what he meant?

2) If you didn't ask him what he meant: What made you think that you could speak on his behalf?

3) Could you maybe post a link to the study that "proves" that people defe(ca)ting from North Korea are in such a bad state (health-wise) because North Korea uses human feces as fertilizer?

4) Where did i advocate for the use of human feces as fertilizer? (If i forgot that i wrote that, then please excuse my question)

5) Could you maybe post a link to a study that "proves" that using human feces as a fertilizer is bad for the body?

Thanks!

Try typing “North Korea Tapeworm” into any search engine & see what you get.

15 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

"It's too much work to do within a few years, so let's not look into it at all."

Yes, this is also why we never got 4G/5G and why we still rely on steam locomotives and horse carriages for transport.

Edited by OlympicsFan

2 minutes ago, Grassmarket said:

Try typing “North Korea Tapeworm” into any search engine & see what you get.

Thanks, this whole discussion is very confusing for me. May i assume that you and phelps are the same person/speak on each other's behalf?