website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2023

6 hours ago, rybak said:

So, Grand Final is officialy delayed?

Yes, Grand Final and associated events will be delayed until next weekend due to technical issues.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

On 11/3/2023 at 5:59 PM, OlympicIRL said:

And this song reminds me of my brother for a completely different reason. It is not a song he liked, in fact I am not sure if he ever got to hear the song. It reminds me of him because at the time of his passing and the weeks just after, I spent a lot of time in my teenage bedroom listening to music and this song was all over the air waves at the time and every time I hear the song it brings me right back to that time and how I was feeling.

Didn't know Kate Winslet could sing, and the song is good! Funny how some songs can transport you back in time, even if sometimes they don't completely fit your style.

1 minute ago, Belle said:

How is it going? Will the Grand Final take place on Saturday? :mumble:

I've been busy, but the hope is to go ahead with the grand final on Saturday. I'll confirm the times soon.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Formatting gremlins have returned :facepalm:

I'll post a more comprehensive update in the morning.

5 minutes ago, hckošice said:

Mozilla my friend, Mozilla ! to make your life easier :d

I have exactly two reasons in my life to use Mozilla FireFox: to use the website of the Dutch train service NS which for whatever reason doesn't work on my laptop on Edge (it refuses to scroll down, no idea what the issue is with that specific site).....and for formatting stuff on Totallympics, 99% of which is indeed around the song contest :d 

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!