website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2023

1 hour ago, hckošice said:

Mozilla my friend, Mozilla ! to make your life easier :d

I’ve tried three search engines and three different devices.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

3 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

I’ve tried three search engines and three different devices.

And even the Gods of Formatting themselves, @OlympicIRL and @Sindo, are at a loss? :yikes: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

6 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

And even the Gods of Formatting themselves, @OlympicIRL and @Sindo, are at a loss? :yikes: 

I've stumped them. We're probably just going to have a go with a bare bones set up to make it work. Simple tables, limited scoreboards, etc.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

21 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

I've stumped them. We're probably just going to have a go with a bare bones set up to make it work. Simple tables, limited scoreboards, etc.

That is so odd. Surely it's not like it was all entirely different than all the times it did work? Maybe the forum software changed or something :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

14 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

That is so odd. Surely it's not like it was all entirely different than all the times it did work? Maybe the forum software changed or something :p 

The tables have never really worked for me. They are general disproportionate when I post them for the US jury. I assumed I was just doing something wrong, hence why I bid to host anyway, but clearly it is something more systemic on my end. 

If I can get enough national voting cards finished today, we'll go ahead with the opening ceremony and grand final as schedules. OC would be at 11 (California time) tomorrow, with the Grand Final beginning at 09:00 (California time) Saturday.

Okay, we're probably looking at another postponement. Tables have become my mortal enemy, and everyone on the organizing side of things is stumped as to why. The tables don't format properly if I use copy/paste or "source" functions. They also don't paste properly if someone else makes them and I post them. 

I will explore options with @OlympicIRL, and make announcement in the near future (hopefully).

Edited by Olympian1010

Official Announcement

The opening ceremony will held on Saturday (November 18) at 11:00 AM local time. The Grand Final will be held the following day on Sunday (November 19) starting at 09:00 AM. The team draw will be held on Friday. I willuse a website to assign pairs, and then announce the results (unless anyone else has a better idea).

There will be no (or very few) tables and scoreboards used this edition. Nonetheless, I will send juries a themed set of votes to post during the Grand Final.