website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Coronavirus Pandemic

hckošice

Trump is giving the most embarrassing press conference in American history right now :facepalm:. He says the state governments are responsible for handling this disease. He then thanked Carnival Cruises for their support instead of the Governors. He lying out his fucking ass, and I’ve never felt more hopeless about anything in life. Covid-19 is going to tear through this country if someone doesn’t start controlling Trump.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

btw after yesterdays rather good day with 8 new cases, today we got a big wave of 19 new confirmed cases.

So for now 123 Confirmed Cases (+19 Today !!!)

*Yesterday a patient infected with coronavirus died, but todays autopsy confirmed it was not the cause of death, so without counting her case we are back to 123 now

Blue - Total Confirmed Cases      Red - Number of Deaths      Green - Recovered Peoples

image.png

9 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Trump is giving the most embarrassing press conference in American history right now :facepalm:. He says the state governments are responsible for handling this disease. He then thanked Carnival Cruises for their support instead of the Governors. He lying out his fucking ass, and I’ve never felt more hopeless about anything in life. Covid-19 is going to tear through this country if someone doesn’t start controlling Trump.

by the way, I saw pictures from the most classic Spring Break locations...

they are packed of youngsters as always, as if this fuckin' virus didn't exist at all...:facepalm:

Edited by phelps

12 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

When asked about Bolsonaro’s response to the disease (to continue to maintain its essentially nothing) Trump said, He’s very popular in Brazil. Brazil was terrible before he was elected. He’s super popular down there. I’m happy for him. :facepalm:

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

5 minutes ago, phelps said:

they are packed of youngsters as always, as if this fuckin' virus didn't exist at all...:facepalm:

Yep, there’s a reason I’m not really friends with people my age :p

Those kids are being incredibly stupid, and I feel bad for the people that they are putting in risk.

19 minutes ago, phelps said:

The same happen here, very close from my city.

18 minutes ago, phelps said:

Yes, I saw it yesterday in our news. Especially that "If I get corona I get corona" guy..well, he is lucky to not live here otherwise he would celebrate his stupidity in jail :p

But also all those so called Corona-parties in Germany or Switzerland...I can´t, peoples looks become more irresponsible and stupid every generation more and more

1 minute ago, hckosice said:

Yes, I saw it yesterday in our news. Especially that "If I get corona I get corona" guy..well, he is lucky to not live here otherwise he would celebrate his stupidity in jail :p

But also all those so called Corona-parties in Germany or Switzerland...I can´t, peoples looks become more irresponsible and stupid every generation more and more

Idiots exist in all ages