website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Coronavirus Pandemic

hckošice

30 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

When asked about Bolsonaro’s response to the disease (to continue to maintain its essentially nothing) Trump said, He’s very popular in Brazil. Brazil was terrible before he was elected. He’s super popular down there. I’m happy for him. :facepalm:

Which is not exactly true, since quite a lot of things are closed or closing down as well.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Coronavirus parties are only ok in one and only one situation: if the people who attend this party do so in some private castle or something and keep themselves locked inside their for the next year or so without even one move outside :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 minutes ago, ChandlerMne said:

So, Italy officialy surpassed China in number of deaths. :(

yeah, today's numbers are really scary (at least, yesterday we had more than double recovered people than deaths...today there are more deaths than recovered people)...

and as always, around half the infected and the deceased people are in Lombardy...

yesterday a military convoy was organized to move bodies from the Bergamo province to other places to be cremated, as there's no place anymore in the infrastructures of that province...:cry:

And another press conference by the prime minister, quite rare to see this many in such a short time :p

Focusing on the by far most important thing of all in fighting the spread of the virus, besides testing: keep your distance from each other. Way too many people don't, sadly. Distance, distance, distance.

Edited by heywoodu

33 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Yes, I saw it yesterday in our news. Especially that "If I get corona I get corona" guy..well, he is lucky to not live here otherwise he would celebrate his stupidity in jail :p

But also all those so called Corona-parties in Germany or Switzerland...I can´t, peoples looks become more irresponsible and stupid every generation more and more

Easy times generate weak and stupid people.

15 minutes ago, phelps said:

yeah, today's numbers are really scary (at least, yesterday we had more than double recovered people than deaths...today there are more deaths than recovered people)...

and as always, around half the infected and the deceased people are in Lombardy...

yesterday a military convoy was organized to move bodies from the Bergamo province to other places to be cremated, as there's no place anymore in the infrastructures of that province...:cry:

Wow, i dont expect that quantity only in Lombardy, why did you say "as always"?