website statistics

Which Sports Events are you Currently Watching?

dcro

50 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Not going to fall in your trap. a poor and very, very low trap. You´ll have to try harder next time :yes

It was actually not even a trap. Ice hockey may be a winter version of a summer sport, I can't imagine a Winter Olympics without it (after all, I do like it).

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

15 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Right, Slovenians love hockey too, pretty logical though, it´s simply the best, fastest, physically extremely demanding and most attractive sport :)

and just for the topic, this is not only Slovaks trauma, the Slovenians are angry as well

Lesson 1

Reveal hidden contents

Lesson 2

Reveal hidden contents

so now that you have learned something, you can go out and teach others

Wait, so you’re not from :SLO? I love Slovenia’s flag, especially the coat of arms :SVK

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

• 4 weeks later...

PDC World Championship, after Whitlock - King (rather mediocre) and a very good Durrant - Gurney it's now time for Fallon Sherrock to see if she can also kick out Chris Dobey.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

I’ve decided to try and get through all the Lillehammer2016 replays before Lausanne2020. Not difficult, just time consuming during a busy part of the year.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 hour ago, Griff88 said:

Just a handful of badminton matches which I missed..

But I got bored and somehow managed to stray into a Dutch TV show where two women are arguing about cold pancakes

There s a Dutch TV show where two women are arguing about cold pancakes? :d 

8 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

There s a Dutch TV show where two women are arguing about cold pancakes? :d 

It’s especially odd since the Dutch are only really known to argue about warm pancakes...

It's sounding like a boring day for me after the feast yesterday . Not sure if I'll watch any sport today. Maybe Jumanji The Next Level and one of my favorite k drama,  ' W ' if time persist. Some Bollywood movie in between and some Sepaktakraw before that including Brunei .

45 minutes ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

It's sounding like a boring day for me after the feast yesterday . Not sure if I'll watch any sport today. Maybe Jumanji The Next Level and one of my favorite k drama,  ' W ' if time persist. Some Bollywood movie in between and some Sepaktakraw before that including Brunei .

Jumamji was pretty good, I actually just saw it a few hours ago :d. It’s was entertaining for sure (as you would expect it to be). 

I can give a random multi-sports games replay if you want :p