website statistics

Tennis ITF Roland Garros 2023

Totallympics

11 hours ago, thepharoah said:

Here comes the awaited match between Novak and Alcaraz , the 1st Semi final of Men's Singles 

Too bad it isn't the final. However, we'll probably see young generation finally taking down the old guard. Alcaraz is amazing. A final between Alcaraz and Rune would be a good story, both players being born in 2003 competing for the slam (I feel so old hahha, started to watch tennis around 2001-2002 :d)

33 minutes ago, Wanderer said:

Too bad it isn't the final. However, we'll probably see young generation finally taking down the old guard. Alcaraz is amazing. A final between Alcaraz and Rune would be a good story, both players being born in 2003 competing for the slam (I feel so old hahha, started to watch tennis around 2001-2002 :d)

Me too , My 1st RG was in 2001 also :d

Very happy for Haddad Maia, of course, but Ons had chance at the end of the second set just... returned to her old-self. She wasn't in great form either, so a QF (and completing QF at each GS) is still good result. Hopefully she'll stay injury free and have good grass season, with deep run at Wimbledon, cause once USO points come off she might slip out of top 10.

As of Haddad Maia, wow, finally a Brazilian woman in a GS singles semifinal! With Seyboth Wild beating Medvedev, quite a tide for Brazilians overall at this RG.

Good for Bia, cause now two WTA titles are to be defended, so this points are crucial to stay high ranked and use good draws :)