website statistics

Tennis ITF Roland Garros 2023

Totallympics

Krejcikova losing is such a disappointment, I was really hoping to see Swiatek - Krejcikova. Iga has really soft draw, Rybakina left as the biggest threat until the final, but some of the names are not to be underestimated. 

45 minutes ago, Wanderer said:

Shame on you :shame:

He even has an ATP title where he beat Ruud in the final :d  I had high hopes back in 2020, but he just couldn't capitalize on it :/ 

I don't remember him actually , despite the fact I'm following most of ATP and WTA tournaments, but it's never too late to learn new things :d

really upset of Mayar Loss to Potapova , for the zillion time she loses after dominating in the 1st set on clay , she always collapses in 3rd set where fuel is gone , why in the hell don't they assign to her a descent fitness trainer , because this problem happens for 4 years in a row , now what she can do after RG nothing , she is extremely bad on grass and bad on fast surfaces 

Polish media treat Sabalenka as the villain #1 so there's always an update about her being asked about Ukraine ;) It happens basically at every tournament and there's always a journalist who asks like one question about the match and five questions about the war.

Azarenka is basically irrelevant these days and not a threat to Iga Świątek in the big picture so her quite prominent Lukashenka support is largely forgotten instead.

:SRB Olga Danilovic beats :ITA Jasmine Paolini in Round 2 and will return to Top 100 for the first time since October 2018. She basically did nothing since contracting COVID at the Tokyo OG but she just won the ITF 100k Villa de Madrid and her spike of form continues in Paris.

Why Chinese players aren't asked about the situation of Shuai Peng or Chinese continous Threats to Taiwan , Why u even ask a sports person in his or her opinion about war like if or she condemns it the war will stop tomorrow,  why people can just treat them as entertainers cuz they can't do anything more or less and these actions make me really go to cheer for Sabalynka whom I really adore as a tennis player 

59 minutes ago, thepharoah said:

Why Chinese players aren't asked about the situation of Shuai Peng or Chinese continous Threats to Taiwan , Why u even ask a sports person in his or her opinion about war like if or she condemns it the war will stop tomorrow,  why people can just treat them as entertainers cuz they can't do anything more or less and these actions make me really go to cheer for Sabalynka whom I really adore as a tennis player 

Tbf though the guy was Ukrainian, so you can't blame him for wanting an influential sports personality from one the countries that's attacking his to come out and definitely saying she doesn't support what's going on or her leader's actions.  

MS 2nd Round

Alex Molčan - Alexander Zverev :GER  4:6, 2:6, 1:6

WS 2nd Round

Anna Karolína Schmiedlová - Aliona Bolsova :ESP  6:3, 6:4

WS 3rd Round

Anna Karolína Schmiedlová - Kayla Day :USA