website statistics

Slalom Canoeing ICF World Championships 2023 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

14 hours ago, Jur said:

Yes, wikipedia is wrong, an athlete can only win one quota. In this case :POL wins K1. And then the athlete in the Olympics can complete in C1 too cause there is no one else from the country.

I got it, we can compete in both c1 and k1 with one athete if we wish, but there is any chance to reallocation and having qualified two different canoers? I guess nobody from Africa might not qualify and host country quota is unused. Considering it and results from WCH first :NED and then :POL should get quota or I'm wrong? Its a bit confused for me.

2 hours ago, rybak said:

I got it, we can compete in both c1 and k1 with one athete if we wish, but there is any chance to reallocation and having qualified two different canoers? I guess nobody from Africa might not qualify and host country quota is unused. Considering it and results from WCH first :NED and then :POL should get quota or I'm wrong? Its a bit confused for me.

France did not have Host quota in C1, only in K1.

The only chance for Reallocation is possible (and likely) via african or Oceanian unused spot.

Hengst of Germany was the quickest down but has a 50s penalty. If that is reversed, Slovakia would be out

EDIT: Slovakia would get the Euro spot. As it is Germany would get that so not as dramatic as I thought

Edited by dodge