website statistics

Swimming at the Aquatics FINA World Championships 2019

vinipereira

Pilato! :yikes::yikes::yikes::bowdown:

our wonder baby seems not to be bothered by any sort of pressure...she improved her PB/NR once again in the heats...

and as expected, Wellbrock and Romanchuk are there, close to super-Greg (who said he's only used this morning's heat as a warm-up...I fear he not only wants to win the gold medal tomorrow, but also try to go for Sun's WR...and I'm not sure that would be a good and safe idea)...

the poor performance over the 800m free by both is already only a bad memory...

Positive doping test for Australian Shayna Jack, who pulled out of the world champs 'due to personal reasons' (uhuh).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shayna_Jack

Curious to see Horton's protest :)

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

13 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Positive doping test for Australian Shayna Jack, who pulled out of the world champs 'due to personal reasons' (uhuh).

The Chinese bots will be flooding her Instagram account now :lol:

14 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Interesting. So pulling ahead of the championships should be treated equally as destroying evidence saying that you will "clear your name" after the championships?

#banbestmen

Just now, Joshi said:

The Chinese bots will be flooding her Instagram account now :lol:

Well yeah, and I'm assuming Australians are going to say it's probably a misunderstanding and/or not so bad.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, dcro said:

Interesting. So pulling ahead of the championships should be treated equally as destroying evidence saying that you will "clear your name" after the championships?

Nope, but I am genuinely interested in how Horton is going to pick this up (and Lilly King for example), or will they only go all-out against the big bad China and Russia?

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

Well yeah, and I'm assuming Australians are going to say it's probably a misunderstanding and/or not so bad.

They would because the media here will just brush it off as some kind of mistake. It clearly isn't a mistake. You kinda sensed something was up when she suddenly made herself unavailable. Not a good look for Australia either way.