website statistics

Swimming at the Aquatics FINA World Championships 2019

vinipereira

I'm just reading through her Instagram and some of the big Australian stars of yesteryear are all there commenting and supporting her. One of them Leisel Jones who is a big anti drugs advocate and who often calls out Sun Yang is sympathising with her. What a double standard and am quite happy the Chinese trolls are calling her out :lol:

il y a 1 minute, Joshi a dit :

I'm just reading through her Instagram and some of the big Australian stars of yesteryear are all there commenting and supporting her. One of them Leisel Jones who is a big anti drugs advocate and who often calls out Sun Yang is sympathising with her. What a double standard and am quite happy the Chinese trolls are calling her out :lol:

Wow double standard for sure.

2 minutes ago, Canada4thewin said:

Wow double standard for sure.

Very. But at least some Aussies have some sense. One lady on there is making a point about her being a tax payer and the tax payer in Australia gives hundreds of millions to the AIS (Australian Institute of Sport). That this should all come out in public and not behind closed doors that public have the right to know the situation with regards to this saga. Also the goings on in Aussie sport. It should be all very transparent.

21 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

With Jack being exposed as drug cheat epic karma has bitten Australia right in the ass :lol: You just couldn't make this up! :p

Karma has definitely bitten Australia here but I will say one thing at least the media at this side of the world won't try covering this up like let's say China and Russia. I had my doubts but this has made news on every major outlet and newspaper in the country. In fact so much so snippets of tomorrow's national papers will have it on the front cover. At least the state media won't run and cover it up like China or Russia :p

Sjöström adds a gold to her terrible championships, Kromo finally gives the Netherlands a medal (just like in Barcelona I believe when this was the first one too) and Osman on the podium as well :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!