website statistics

Totallympics International Song Contest Discussion

8 minutes ago, Dunadan said:

which newcomers? There's barely any newcomer in a pre-olympic year with qualifications in full swing.

exactly because there is no publicity and some people surf on the forum without subscribe , they could  do it when they see something attractive

35 minutes ago, Werloc said:

Nah, I'm in no way against you putting a bid of your own, there's only three people in this forum that I wouldn't want to see bidding: mr. emotions, mr. doping from Germany and the last representative from India.

I know that you try to provokate me and when i reveal the truth you'll cry " oh look at bestmen he is evil and then not able to host"
you are such primitive ,this strategy of the middle age:lol:

everybody knows that you lead the group of the emotional ladies , only voices of mermaid your musical culture is  limited and poor

listen listen firstable  i told you that you are not one singer , you just try , singing is not fireworks

during your "apparently edition " you crashed all the flags of nations (this is a delict in many countries you risk the jail )and of course you did nothing to fix it because you totally didn't care
and you haven't the ability for , all what you can do is copy/past what they send you in private

0 maturity 0 responsibility so you have no opinion to share

40 minutes ago, Werloc said:

and then i have one challenge for you , if I win the host we will compare the 2 editions by vote or whatever and the looser will leave the forum forever

even if you can count in your apparently friends for voting for you, and even if you had over than 1 year and i'll get only 2-3 weeks

Edited by bestmen

1 hour ago, Werloc said:

Nah, I'm in no way against you putting a bid of your own, there's only three people in this forum that I wouldn't want to see bidding: mr. emotions, mr. doping from Germany and the last representative from India.

also you are rejecting 3 nations which are more strong more large more rich more various more independant  than yours , nothing to compare :lol:

Edited by bestmen

2 hours ago, bestmen said:

I know that you try to provokate me and when i reveal the truth you'll cry " oh look at bestmen he is evil and then not able to host"

But then you always fall in the trap and reply as they want so their provocations get overlooked :dunno: 

Hmm, I'm a bit torn. I know we hosted TISC Open last year and I personally still feel like I'm not ready to host again even though I'm patriotically supporting @Olympian1010's bid to host the contest, but I also know @dcro and @bestmen are capable of hosting a contest of this magnitude (but I'll be curious as to how @bestmen will pull it off if he gets the nod)

So, I'll be fine with any of them hosting

7 minutes ago, dezbee2008 said:

Hmm, I'm a bit torn. I know we hosted TISC Open last year and I personally still feel like I'm not ready to host again even though I'm patriotically supporting @Olympian1010's bid to host the contest, but I also know @dcro and @bestmen are capable of hosting a contest of this magnitude (but I'll be curious as to how @bestmen will pull it off if he gets the nod)

So, I'll be fine with any of them hosting

I fear we may win the popular vote, but I think they’ll get us in the electoral college thanks to the Florida vote :p

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

On 22/11/2019 at 10:06, Werloc said:

The only thing that I like about bestmen is that I never have to prove my point, because his reactions to what I write are self-explanatory.

Really, the only thing? The guy has the creativity of (almost) all of us combined...

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!