website statistics

Totallympics International Song Contest Discussion

20 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

Are you suggesting I have influence with the penguins? 

No, I already got permission. I just need to make it official. The penguins love chaos, and they bid from hell has them real excited.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

6 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

No, I already got permission. I just need to make it official. The penguins love chaos, and they bid from hell has them real excited.

I thought the penguins prefer a slightly cooler climate than hell... at least a few degrees cooler.

Just now, OlympicIRL said:

I thought the penguins prefer a slightly cooler climate than hell... at least a few degrees cooler.

They are known for their unpredictablity...

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

At what point of the bidding process do I bribe the proper people, and begin a smear campaign against :CRO and :ALG. I mean :ALG will run a smear campaign against himself, but :CRO will take effort.

Just now, OlympicIRL said:

Don’t trust those penguins! Remember that TISC envoy we sent to Winterfest? We are still awaiting for news of what happened to him.

He came down and visited us in hell. Oh sorry, I mean he went straight to hell after death.

Edited by Olympian1010

Just now, Olympian1010 said:

He came down and busted us in hell. Oh sorry, I mean he went straight to hell after death.

And who will be the interval act? Madonna “Just Like A Prayer” went down like a lead balloon at Eurovision. I don’t think Satan will make the same mistake.