website statistics

Totallympics International Song Contest Discussion

Honestly, I can't believe we're even discussing the idea of @bestmen getting the rights to host the contest.

It is a contest about people getting together and spending a good time with music, yet he is even insulting other potential hosts in this thread.

As much as I love both the members behind the USA bid, I really couldn't name another user other than @dcro that deserves the hosting rights more at this point. This statsman has been through it all. 

If bestmen actually wins, I am pretty sure we will come to regret this due to his emotional instability.

your edition if we call that edition was a total fiasco only wasting of time only excuses for kids , you gave one bad image of the forum

in normal forums they encourage people to be innovative and improving 

Once again doing one good job is attractive for the new comers , the modo pays the server for 

While you play the egoist ignorant on your chair by promoting the mediocre level and proud 

Edited by bestmen

33 minutes ago, Werloc said:

Honestly, I can't believe we're even discussing the idea of @bestmen getting the rights to host the contest.

It is a contest about people getting together and spending a good time with music, yet he is even insulting other potential hosts in this thread.

As much as I love both the members behind the USA bid, I really couldn't name another user other than @dcro that deserves the hosting rights more at this point. This statsman has been through it all. 

If bestmen actually wins, I am pretty sure we will come to regret this due to his emotional instability.

I couldn’t agree more with you, @dcro absolutely deserves to host. The only reason I even bothered to put forward a bid is because I know I will have time next and year after, after that I do think I’ll have the time, so I decided to take the opportunity while I can.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

58 minutes ago, bestmen said:

should be 10 tickets because usa has +3 penalities :

1- olympian1010 is a newcomer

2- usa already hosted and RECENTLY 

3- they did nothing except copy/paste 1 table 

Well this newcomer has almost surpassed you in forum activity, and has contributed much more to the forum than temper-tantrums ?

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Can we dock @bestmen one ticket just to see his reaction @OlympicIRL? I’ll spend my bribe money on that.

7 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

I couldn’t agree more with you, @dcro absolutely deserves to host. The only reason I even bothered to put forward a bid is because I know I will have time next and year after, after that I do think I’ll have the time, so I decided to take the opportunity while I can.

Nah, I'm in no way against you putting a bid of your own, there's only three people in this forum that I wouldn't want to see bidding: mr. emotions, mr. doping from Germany and the last representative from India.