website statistics

Totallympics International Song Contest Discussion

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2020

Bid Candidates

So with just over 1 week to go before the TAISC 2020 bid deadline passes, here is a provisional list of bid candidates.

Any national TISC committee that is interested in putting in a bid is asked to put their names forward before the deadline of 21:00 GMT Friday, 29 November.

Currently, 3 nations have put their hats in the ring: Algeria, Croatia and United States.

Provisional list of TISC Annual 2020 Bid Candidates:

Nation Number of Tickets in the draw
  :ALG  ALGERIA 7
  :CRO  CROATIA 7
  :USA  UNITED STATES 1

Just now, dcro said:

Shouldn't Algeria and Croatia have 7 tickets each (1+1+1+2+2)? We both bid and failed for 2017 Open and 2019 Annual.

Because 6 to 1 wasn’t enough? :p

Not a complaint, just a joke.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

28 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

Your chances are now at 6.66%.... satan's edition of TISC is coming :yikes:

Satan 2020 (Also, my new election campaign :p). Our motto will be: Music From Below, and our mascot will be the cutest little devil you’ve ever seen :p.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Just now, Olympian1010 said:

Satan 2020 (Also, my new election campaign :p). Our motto will be: Music From Below, and our mascot will be the cutest little devil you’ve ever seen :p.

Obviously the penguins will help host, in fact can I submit a double bid with them @OlympicIRL