website statistics

Sprint Canoeing Qualification for Summer Olympic Games 2016

hckošice

1 minute ago, LDOG said:

^ But no one close to the first placed. I wonder why Dal Bo didn't compete in K1 1000, but oh well.

We are doing really good in the junior competition though.

Ameghino told me that the coach decided to nobody who was qualified before participate in this tournament.

a very good performance of our juniors, i agree.

3 minutes ago, LDOG said:

^ But no one close to the first placed. I wonder why Dal Bo didn't compete in K1 1000, but oh well.

We are doing really good in the junior competition though.

He can compete in Rio in k1 1000m :)

1 minute ago, konig said:

Ameghino told me that the coach decided to nobody who was qualified before participate in this tournament.

a very good performance of our juniors, i agree.

Becaus maybe it is rule :p One athlete can win only one quota.

2 hours ago, intoronto said:

:CAN in women's K2 500 

On a side note, if Canada also qualifies in the women's k1 200, can they send a K4 boat too (since they would have won 4 athlete quotas)?

Of course. You can do whatever you want with athletes you qualified, provided that you qualified enough. Poland did the same thing in women's kayaking in 2012.

#banbestmen

What's the rule again only one person can qualify at this tournament per discipline? So if Canada qualified in the C1 200m they would need to choose between the C1 1000? But if Canada qualifies tomorrow in the K2 200 they can compete there?

17 minutes ago, james89 said:

What's the rule again only one person can qualify at this tournament per discipline? So if Canada qualified in the C1 200m they would need to choose between the C1 1000? But if Canada qualifies tomorrow in the K2 200 they can compete there?

Exactly