website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2022

Totallympics

7 minutes ago, LDOG said:

This is entirely on Europe. Most other leagues around the world already wrapped up before this weekend.   

The calendar is crammed because UEFA forced their NTs to play all those stupid nations league games in June. Otherwise all european leagues could have started at least a week earlier. 

Brazil stills have matches this weekend, our calendar is very busy because of the stupid state leagues that happens in the first months of each year

2 minutes ago, LuizGuilherme said:

Brazil stills have matches this weekend, our calendar is very busy because of the stupid state leagues that happens in the first months of each year

I wouldn't say stupid, it's the one thing that makes Brazilian football kind of unique and that's cool :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

47 minutes ago, LuizGuilherme said:

It's still not as stupid as the Argentine league system with relegation decided on some average points from 2 or 3 seasons combined? Or did they finally get rid of that? :lol:

6 hours ago, Monzanator said:

It's still not as stupid as the Argentine league system with relegation decided on some average points from 2 or 3 seasons combined? Or did they finally get rid of that? :lol:

The plan is to get rid of that in three years, so next year there are three relegations, two by average and one by the season points, the next year is 1 and 2, and the next one already the three just like every other league.

But they will probably change it all again before that.

at 1st sight i thought Davies is outside Squad , but i just remembered he's a winger in Canada NT , so he's not considered a defender , i'm really happy that he managed to be in Canada's Squad hopefully it'l be some historic WC for Canadian team 

Queiroz was supposed to announce his final squad in a press conference today but it got cancelled in a very last minute while everybody was there . since Iran is land of rumors, a sudden cancellation created speculations, a rumor is circling everywhere that "they" (I mean the bad guys) tried to force Queiroz to remove one player (Azmoun) from his squad because of political reasons. (another rumor says he was forced to add a certain pro-regime player in his squad :d )

knowing Queiroz, he will never let anybody interfere his job, he will resign in a situation like this. and I believe it's fake but we will know for sure tomorrow. but it doesn't stop certain media from publishing just rumors as "confirmed news" :d

if any dumb kid here wants to repeat that "ban Iran" thing. now it's the time.