website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2022

Totallympics

I know everybody writes off Iran already and thinks about how many goals Wales and USA will score and which one will qualify with better GD. a lot of that pressure is lifted now, I believe we will do better in next matches. even though it's hard to pull it together after this heavy defeat and most probably we lost our GK too

they were under an unthinkable inhuman amount of pressure today, they desperately wanted to show they are with the people the only way they could but still they are being attacked and some dumb people are posting their "celebrations" after each of England's goals in social media. I am ashamed to be Iranian when I see the disgusting behavior these people show. The players were suddenly responsible for everything bad that happens in this world.

1 minute ago, MHSN said:

I know everybody writes off Iran already and thinks about how many goals Wales and USA will score and which one will qualify with better GD. a lot of that pressure is lifted now, I believe we will do better in next matches. even though it's hard to pull it together after this heavy defeat and most probably we lost our GK too

they were under an unthinkable inhuman amount of pressure today, they desperately wanted to show they are with the people the only way they could but still they are being attacked and some dumb people are posting their "celebrations" after each of England's goals in social media. I am ashamed to be Iranian when I see the disgusting behavior these people show. The players were suddenly responsible for everything bad that happens in this world.

I'm pretty sure Iran can bounce back and i have said it here Iran can harm Wales or USA, 2nd spot is still wide open 

Edited by thepharoah

9 minutes ago, thepharoah said:

I'm pretty sure Iran can bounce back and i have said it here Iran can harm Wales or USA, 2nd spot is still wide open 

I hope so but advancing to the next round is not a realistic goal at the moment. I just hope they play good and do what they are capable of

but Queiroz benched half of the main players today. I don't know what was his plan. maybe he knew we’d lose against England and has some plans for the next match (wishful thinking) or maybe he simply has a different idea about who are the main players :d

4 hours ago, MHSN said:

To understand this better, some part of the iranian society asociates the team with the oposition to the goverment and for that reason celebrate the english goals?

Edited by konig