website statistics

Tennis 2016 Discussion Thread

rybak

Maybe for Novak would be good to finish season as second on atp. Then he will have motivation for 2017. This is really too bad. He always played good in China, but now not at all. I have the impression that there is no "appetite" for trophies :mumble:

5 godzin temu, dareza napisał:

Maybe for Novak would be good to finish season as second on atp. Then he will have motivation for 2017. This is really too bad. He always played good in China, but now not at all. I have the impression that there is no "appetite" for trophies :mumble:

If Andy will win this tournament he still will have around 2500 points less than Novak, it's almost impossible to pass him, Novak would lost at his first match in Paris and not win any match at WTF that Andy could finish season on first place.

23 hours ago, rybak said:

If Andy will win this tournament he still will have around 2500 points less than Novak, it's almost impossible to pass him, Novak would lost at his first match in Paris and not win any match at WTF that Andy could finish season on first place.

on my count,andy is 900 points behind.djoko defends a lot of points from last year(and andy isnt),so if djoko doesnt starts to win tournaments,he will be 2nd in the end

That's true. If Kuznetsova wins in Moscow she'll take last spot. And I'd love to see her in Singapore. The surface will suit her far more than to Konta who is much better on fast courts - therefore her chances in Zhuhai will be much, much higher. And someone has to give some match to Radwanska in that White Group :p

What a year for WTA... No wonder we have such a field at Year End Championships.