website statistics

Tennis 2016 Discussion Thread

rybak

WIlander: "Novak has to prove that he is best in the world". Done, he will No1 at the end of 2016 probably.

Before match against Tsonga, Wilander said: "Tsonga is favorit against Novak and he will win.". This was stupidest ever statement of him :bowdown:

Before match against Gael: " I think that Monfils is favorite for final". Yes, he is in final. Oh, WAIT. :cry:

Wilander.:"Novak is not that good that he can beat Stan". Ok, this means title for Novak. 

I also think that Stan is favorite, but this guy Mats. :lol:  If Novak wins, this will be my favorite his gs title. 

Edited by dareza

1 hour ago, dareza said:

WIlander: "Novak has to prove that he is best in the world". Done, he will No1 at the end of 2016 probably.

Before match against Tsonga, Wilander said: "Tsonga is favorit against Novak and he will win.". This was stupidest ever statement of him :bowdown:

Before match against Gael: " I think that Monfils is favorite for final". Yes, he is in final. Oh, WAIT. :cry:

Wilander.:"Novak is not that good that he can beat Stan". Ok, this means title for Novak. 

I also think that Stan is favorite, but this guy Mats. :lol:  If Novak wins, this will be my favorite his gs title. 

He never said Stan was the favorite in the final... What he said was: If Stan shows up in the final and Novak doesn't improve significantly, he'll win (paraphrase) :dunno: 

Rule #1: Never trust Serbian press