website statistics

Athletics IAAF World Championships 2019

Wumo

Just now, Grassmarket said:

Think Nakaayi will need to have good lawyers.

I still think a distance race where punching/kicking are allowed would be awesome :cool:

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Well, it's only today I realised I can't watch the World Championships anywhere on TV. :facepalm: It's so sad and it's a shame and I don't understand how Eurosport who used to cover it in the past can show us programes about past Olympics heros and teams and Athletics European Team Cup (or something like this) but they won't  broadcast the IAAF Athletics W.Ch. Unbelievable.......

Edited by TahkamUnkit

Just now, Olympian1010 said:

I still think a distance race where punching/kicking are allowed would be awesome :cool:

Back in the olden days you could do it!  I remember a European 3000m Indoors where the British athlete John Mayock won Gold, it was like a rugby match against the Spanish athletes. 

Przed chwilą, CestaKago napisał:

Eurosport who used to cover it in the past can show us programes about past Olympics heros and teams and Athletics World Team Cup (or something like this) but they won't  broadcast the IAAF Athletics W.Ch. Unbelievable.......

That's strange. Usually Eurosport shows this sort of things when he is showing some event on his international channel but can't do it in specific country. But why if there is no other broadcaster in Romania?

Just now, Col_Frost said:

That's strange. Usually Eurosport shows this sort of things when he is showing some event on his international channel but can't do it in specific country. But why if there is no other broadcaster in Romania?

Romania always used to be a big athletics nation as well, it's a shame if the World Championships are no longer even on TV. 

Edited by Grassmarket

Just now, Grassmarket said:

As a Scot, I have cured myself from caring about Rugby Union about 20 years ago, it is nothing but a long series of humiliations. 

And also a shite sport

As now we come across the world
To share these Games of old
Let all the flags of every land
In brotherhood unfold