website statistics

Athletics IAAF World Championships 2019

Wumo

Men's pole vault was really weird. I never thought that Baehre could finish 4th with just 5.70 m ...

I hoped that Lisek would win gold, since i don't like Duplantis, but Kendrick would also be an ok winner, at least he hasn't been caught cheating before like many of the other american medalists.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

Kendricks and Duplantis turning this evening into something interesting :cheer: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, Swewi said:

At least he was born with Swedish citizenship and has 50% of his blood and relatives Swedish. More than most qataris

Well yeah, of course he has more Swedish blood than most Qataris.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

The average Diamond League meet has a ten times better 800m field :d