website statistics

Asian Games 2018

Fly_like_a_don

6 minutes ago, MHSN said:

from what I heard from Iranian cyclists, the host only let the other teams train (or even see the course) 2 hours before the competition. while apparently (according to Iranian cyclists) the host nation should let cyclists train in the main course 2 days before the competition.

I'm no expert in this but I think being host is a huge advantage in MTB downhill.

Well, that's ridiculous. :wall:

Stopped watching sports, there are better things in life.

1 hora atrás, heywoodu disse:

Come on Afghan guy :cheer:

Try and end the drought after the 1234 gold medals in the first Asian Games.

Mostrar conteúdo oculto

SIf0LNf.png

I hate it when vandals attack Wikipedia. Apparently, the "funny guy" who edited the page is from Indonesia, according to a quick check on his IP address.  

14 minutes ago, MHSN said:

from what I heard from Iranian cyclists, the host only let the other teams train (or even see the course) 2 hours before the competition. while apparently (according to Iranian cyclists) the host nation should let cyclists train in the main course 2 days before the competition.

I'm no expert in this but I think being host is a huge advantage in MTB downhill.

Sort of like luge, bobsled and skeleton in the Winter Olympics. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

26 minutes ago, thiago_simoes said:

I hate it when vandals attack Wikipedia. Apparently, the "funny guy" who edited the page is from Indonesia, according to a quick check on his IP address.  

Alright @Griff88 knock it off, change the article back

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Pencak Silat's draw is out. I'm surprised that we have competitors in almost every weights (all but one) ! I don't think we are good in this but who knows, we are usually good in anything including kicking or throwing :d

since East Timor was a part of Indonesia, I thought maybe they are good in this and if they are going to win any medal in the history of the Asian Games. this should be their chance but it seems they have only 3 competitors and all of them facing tough draw.

I’m sorry the all the equestrian lovers out there, but dressage will never be exciting to me, ever. I’m more of a cross country type of guy myself

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela