website statistics

Biathlon at the Winter Olympic Games Beijing 2022

Totallympics

10 minutes ago, Adriano said:

Ahhh. Alimbekava i Davidova... Medals for German, France, Norway - standard.

A medal for germany (sadly) isn't standard, might very well be the only one. France and Norway on the other hand should win a lot more medals. Davidova pushing the norwegian off the podium would have been nice to see though.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

11 minutes ago, rafalgorka said:

You don't get it, do you? This joke is actually really funny. 

You are asking the wrong question. My assumption was that the slovakian? commentator mixed up the flag of gibraltar with the flag of greenland and thought that she was from Gibraltar. Since i didn't know whether it was an inside joke or the mistake of our slovakian friend, it doesn't make sense to ask whether i get it or not. If you can't be sure whether something is supposed to be a joke (instead of an honest mistake), it doesn't really make sense to ask if you get it or not.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

40 minutes ago, rafalgorka said:

Respect for your prediction skills, you should consider starting a career as a clairvoyant:lol:

I would have NEVER expected this, Herrmann barely had a handful of good competitions over the last two years, 15km with 4 shootings never was a good event her (until today) and after that disastrous shooting in the Mixed relay I had already buried the hopes for today. Voigt is a sensastion too. She had the fastest last lap, unbelievable.

6 minutes ago, OlympicsFan said:

You are asking the wrong question. My assumption was that the slovakian? commentator mixed up the flag of gibraltar with the flag of greenland and thought that she was from Gibraltar. Since i didn't know whether it was an inside joke or the mistake of our slovakian friend, it doesn't make sense to ask whether i get it or not. If you can't be sure whether something is supposed to be a joke (instead of an honest mistake), it doesn't really make sense to ask if you get it or not.

Nope. He didn't mix up the Flag. The girl is like Gibraltar player playing for Team GB 😋a joke. Not a mistake. Last time @hckošice made a mistake here was 1964.

Last sentence is a joke ofc. 😉

1 minute ago, LowerSaxony said:

Respect for your prediction skills, you should consider starting a career as a clairvoyant:lol:

I would have NEVER expected this, Herrmann barely had a handful of good competitions over the last two years, 15km with 4 shootings never was a good event her (until today) and after that disastrous shooting in the Mixed relay I had already buried the hopes for today. Voigt is a sensastion too. She had the fastest last lap, unbelievable.

A clairvoyant? No. Being a judge in criminal cases is enough for me. Although these two Jobs are quite similar, from time to time, actually. 

Greetings, enjoy this Gold!!! 

World Cup - Roeuseland (NOR), Alimbekava (BLR), E.OEBERG (SWE), LISA HAUSER (AUT), H.OEBERG (SWE), WIERER (ITA), BRAISAZ-BOUCHET (FRA), SOLA (BLR), CHEVALIER-BOUCHET (FRA), BESCOND (FRA), DAVIDOVA (CZE), SIMON (FRA), REZZTSOVA (RUS), BRORSSON (SWE), TANDREVOLD (NOR)  - 15 NAMES.

Medalist: Herrmann (GER)(1 name)
left - 14

1. VOIGT (GER) - 4. place
2. IRVIN (USA) - 7. place
3. DZIMA (UKR) - 10. place
4. PETRENKO (UKR) 11. place
5. HINZ (GER) - 14 place
6. PERSSON (SWE) - 15 place
7. CHARVATOVA (CZE) - 19 place
8. HOJNISZ - STAREGA (POL) - 20 PLACE
9. ECKHOFF (NOR)- 22
10. Mironova (RUS) -23