website statistics

Biathlon at the Winter Olympic Games Beijing 2022

Totallympics

I hate my work for making me miss Justine winning an Olympic title... I don't know how I would've reacted if I'd seen it live!

My dad sent me a text telling me she won and I seriously thought he was joking at first :lol:

Really happy for her, I just watched the race and she has really improved her shooting speed this season. Her 3rd shooting was impressive :bounce: 

I do hope this gold medal will finally be her wake-up call but you never know with the women of this team, they are a rollercoaster.

21 hours ago, dcro said:

That man screaming: "Ring the bell! Ring the bell!" :roflmao:

The real question is what on earth was that bell doing before the penalty loop. It just makes no sense. :p

Thing was it was so obviously a set-up for an Omega sponsors’ freebie.

Anyway, both biathlon & :LTU make the US technical press!  

https://petapixel.com/2022/02/16/olympic-photographer-catches-bullets-in-mid-air-with-the-sony-alpha-1/

Something that really bothers me about Roeiseland: She never finished higher than 12th in the overall world cup before turning 28 and then she suddenly became superhuman.

Also: What are the odds of Boe becoming the winter olympian with the most golds in 2026?

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.